- Worship Team
- Children's Church
- Children (Pre-K - 5th gr)
- Youth S.S. (6th-12th gr.)
- Adult S.S.
- Wednesday Ministries
- Ministries by Age Groups
- Other Ministries
- Small Groups
- Missionary Connection
- Nursery Ministry
The Foursquare Logo | The Cup● The Term "Foursquare" ● The Foursquare Logo
● The Cross ● The Dove ● The Cup ● The Crown
The Cup represents Jesus our Healer, and references the the anointing oil as we are instructed, “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up” (James 5:14-15).
Blue is one of the colors in the Robe of the Ephod of the High Priest's garments (Exodus 28:6,8,15,28,31; 39:2,5,8,21,22). Jesus Christ, our Great High Priest, is also the Great Physician, the Divine Healer, and in Christ Jesus we may have health for body, soul, and spirit. Jesus stated that "these signs will follow those who believe...they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover" (Mark 16:17-18). When listing the nine Gifts given by the Holy Spirit to the Body of Christ, Paul says, "...to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit..." (1 Corinthians 12:9).
Come Celebrate with Us!
- Breakthrough Prayer - 8:15 AM
- Sunday School - 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- Worship Gathering - 10:00 AM
- Small Groups (2nd & 4th Sunday)
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Men's Morning Prayer - 6:00 - 6:30 AM
- Family Night - 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Connect With Us
● Connect with us on Facebook.
● Tune in to Online Messages.Pastor's Blog devotionals.
Contents © 2013 Dover Foursquare Church | 302 E. Slingluff Avenue, Dover, OH 44622 | 330.343.6142
Last Update: October 13, 2013